|FRONT AND BACK VIEW OF HONOR MAGIC 2|
Honor Magic 2 smartphone was launched in october 2018.
Heighlights on specification:
- Phone comes with a 6.39 inch touch screen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels at a PPI of 403 pixels per inch.
- The honor magic 2 packs a 16 megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera and and a 24 megapixel (f/1.8) secondary camera on the rear.
- On the front, it packs an 16 megapixel (f/2.0) primary camera and 2 megapixel (f/2.4) secondary camera.
- The honor magic 2 is powered by a 3500mAh non removal battery.
- It measures 157.32×75.13×8.30 (height×width×thickness) and weighs 206.00grams.
- Thr honor magic 2 is powered by 2.6GHz octa-core (2×2.6GHz + 2×1.92GHz + 4×1.8GHz) processor.
- The phone packs 128GB of internal storage that can’t be expanded.
- The honor magic 2 is DUAL-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accept Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM.
- The connectivity options includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG and USB Type-C.
- Active 4G on both SIM cards, 3G and 4G ( with support for Band 40 used in India).
- Sensors on phonr includes fingerprint sensor, compass/Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.